Helping to build your business
Over half of small businesses don’t have a website – staggering, given the benefits of a solid digital strategy and a well-built web presence.
With one, you’ll be easy to find by potential customers and current ones alike, easily contactable and crystal clear in the services you provide.
With most business web traffic now being viewed on mobile, you’ll also need your site to be responsive – so it looks and works brilliantly on all devices.
Here’s how I can help you
- Survey your digital estate and advise on a cost-effective solution
- Purchase a domain name and arrange web hosting
- Design and build a responsive WordPress or Weebly website
- Build and integrate an online shop for you to sell your goods
- Take care of marketing – logo design, business cards and promo materials
- Write copy for your site or proof-read any copy you provide
- Produce stock photography for use on all marketing materials
- Ensure SEO best-practice, so your page will be prominent on search engines
- Set up social media channels and incorporate them into your new website
- Provide easy-to-read stats for numbers of visitors, page impressions etc
Already have a website?
You’re already the proud owner of a website for your business – excellent! However, given the ever-changing digital landscape, there’s more than likely improvements that can be made.
I can do the following
- Check it’s responsive, so it works well on all devices
- Thoroughly read all your copy to ensure it’s not out-of-date
- Check your SEO for any improvements which can be made
- Suggest and install plugins which will make your site run faster
- Review your website’s security and implement solutions
- And finally… build you a new one that you’ll love!