Keeping on top of all that digital stuff you need to do nowadays takes time.
Whether you’re too tied up in the day-to-day running of your business, or just don’t enjoy looking after your website and social media, I can help.
With over two decades of Digital Content Management behind me, I’m full of ideas on how to grow your business.
Here’s what I can do for you
- Update web and mobile platforms via your Content Management System
- Run your online shop and convert users into customers
- Update your social media channels such as Twitter, Facebook and Instagram
- Write blog posts about your business
- Produce stock photography
- Curate image galleries showcasing your products
- Customer services on social media, resolving problems or escalating them
- Moderate message boards and chat rooms
Working for businesses such as Orange, EE and the BBC, I’ve been responsible for finding new ways of engaging with huge, diverse audiences on a daily basis.
I’ve built brands such as We Want Plates from zero followers to one million, simply by providing great content and knowing the market.
I also love working with small businesses, working closely with owners to grow their product through their social media presence, and showing results via easy-to-understand stats reporting.
Here’s how I can help you
- Set up social media channels
- Integrate social media channels into your website
- Provide basic training for absolute beginners
- Teach you how to take – and share – great photos
- Produce bespoke photography for your social channels
- Stats reporting – so you know what’s working and what isn’t